Sumitomo Mitsui Auto Leasing & Service (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) as a vehicle management service provider, the Company also gives importance to your personal information by setting policies, regulations and various criteria to protect and maintain your personal data so that you can be sure that your personal information obtained by the Company will be protected and lawful.
OBJECTIVE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
The Company collects your personal data to enhance your experience and satisfaction of using our products and services. In addition, your personal data is collected to comply with the applicable law governing the Company and you as our customers or business partners. Other objectives including;
- To allow you to use the Company’s products and / or services according to the wishes that you are a party to the Company or to fulfill your request before using the Company’s products and / or services (Contractual Basis)
- To perform duties under the relevant laws or to enforce (Legal Obligation)
- For the necessary operations under the legitimate interest of the Company or that of another person or juristic person (Legitimate Interest)
DISCLOSING, SENDING OR TRANSFERRING PERSONAL DATA
For contacting, conducting business, analyzing the provision of services and / or developing products and services of the Company, the Company may disclose your information to others with your consent or under the rules permitted by law to disclose, the Company will examine other individuals or entities who receive information to have appropriate personal data protection measures, whereby the Company may disclose your personal information for legal persons or other departments, including but not limited to business partners, auditors, external auditors and legal authority etc.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
The Company provides appropriate security measures in order to prevent any loss, unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure of your personal data. In addition, Company reviews such measures when necessary, or when there is change in technology, to ensure that your personal data is treated in a secure manner in the Company and in accordance with the standards prescribed by the laws.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company will collect and retain your personal data for the period necessary during your time being our customer or having a relationship with the Company or throughout the period necessary to achieve the objectives pertaining to this notice which may need to be retained thereafter if required or permitted by law.
Nonetheless, the Company may retain all or part of your personal data for compliance with the law and to protect the legitimate rights of the Company, or to rebut any allegations made against the Company. In such case, the personal data may be retained for as long as it is necessary for the Company to abide with the specified objectives and/or for the duration stipulated by law.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT IN THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the following legal rights to your personal data collected by the Company:
- Right on withdrawal of consent – You may withdraw some or all of your given consent for the collection, use, or disclosure at any time throughout the period while the Company keeps the personal data. Notwithstanding, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the completeness or accuracy of the collection, use, or disclosure of personal data by the Company that you have already given consent prior to the withdrawal;
- Right to access and request for a counterpart of Personal Data – You are entitled to request access to and obtain a copy of the personal data related to you, or to request the disclosure of the acquisition of the personal data obtained without your consent;
- Right on the portability in sending or transferring of Personal Data – You have the right to request the Company to send or transfer the personal data concerning you to another person pursuant to the condition prescribed by law;
- Right to object on the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Data – You are entitled to object to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data by the Company pursuant to the condition prescribed by law;
- Right on the erasure of Personal Data – You have the right to request the Company to erase, destroy or anonymize the personal data to become anonymous data which cannot identify you pursuant to the condition prescribed by law;
- Right to restrict the usage of Personal Data – You have the right to request the Company to restrict the use of your personal data pursuant to the condition prescribed by law;
- Right on rectification of Personal Data – You have the right to request the Company to rectify any incorrect information or input data to any incomplete information;
- Right to complaint – You are entitled to file a complaint with the personal data protection committee in the event that the Company or employee or contractor of the Company violates or does not comply with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019).
DATA SUBJECT REQUESTS
When the Company receives the stated requests from you, the Company shall endeavor to handle the requests properly and promptly upon confirming the identity of the data subject.
Please use the contact information below for inquiry regarding the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, and other inquiries about this Privacy Notice.
Sumitomo Mitsui Auto Leasing & Service (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Address: 87/2 CRC Tower, All Seasons Place , 41th Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpinee, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Email address: email@example.com
Amendment of Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice could be rectified occasionally to be in accordance with the amendment of the applicable laws and appropriateness of the business respectively.
The processing of personal data on this website